PADI diving courses
PADI it's a wordwide reconized diver training organization , founded in 1966.
PADI courses are famous and recognized worldwide for their quality standard and excellent training material .
We collaborate with PADI instructors, dive centers and liveboard personally selected by our team to provid top quality courses , from beginner to PRO level.
We can offer a large range of PADI coures:
All our PADI courses are teched from professional and experienced instructor , our philosophy is aswell a personal approach, every course can be done in small group ( max 3 students ) or personal course with an instructor dedicated to you. PADI standard allow bigger classes, we are focused on quality .
Contact us for any needs , will be a pleasure assist you to choose the best course !
quick dscription of PADI courses
- discover scuba diving : it's the first scuba diving experience to visit the underwater world, no experience required and no certification required. A PADI instructor will explain you the base diving skills and safety roules , after that , jump in the water ! you will try in shallow or confined water the needed skills under the supervision of your instructor, after that you will start your experience , dive in open water ! discover scuba diving it's one of the best and most popular activities in Phuket.
- PADI scuba diver : it's a basic course, dedicated to who don't have enough time to attend to an open water diver course. You will study the base roules and skill as diver to be able to start exploring the underwater world. At the end of the scuba diver course you will be certified to dive , with the supervision of a dive PRO until a max. depth of 12 meter. ( allow to access a shorter version of open water to became open water diver ) - take 2/3 days
- open water diver: it's the course that will train you to dive ! the first step in the underwater world . You will study theory about diving, safety roules and will be trained about how to use the dive gear, skills required for diving and your safety . At the end you will be certified as open water diver, allowing you to dive with a certified buddy, at a maximum depth of 18 Mt. take 3/4 days
- PADI advanced open water: it's the next step in your scuba diving education, you will experiment 5 specialty dives with your instructor: navigation ( will teach you the base of underwater navigation ) , deep dive ( over than 18 Mt , less the 30 ) , buoyancy ( to master your buoyancy while diving ), and other 2 specialty of your choice. At the completion you will be certified to dive with a cert. buddy , until a max. depth of 30 meters.
- PADI speciality courses : there is a large variety of speciality to be trained about specific dive situation, some example : night dive, drift dive, boat dive, navigation specialist, Perfect buoyancy , deep dive, wreck dive and more. Speciality courses are intended to increase you competence and skill as diver and allow you to master every situations. Remember , a safe diver is a trained diver.
- PADI side-mount : it's a course that will train you to dive with a side-mount equipment configuration, very popular for passionate about photography, video, wreck .
- PADI stress & rescue course : it's a very interesting course to learn how to help yourself or other diver during a dive . it's very useful to master your diver skills , be more conscious about the possible risk and stress before , during and after a dive and learn how to solve problem, help in case of emergency. it's a prerequisite for a PRO dive carrier, but very useful also to be a good buddy and a better diver.
- PADI divemaster : it's the course dedicated to learn how to guide divers underwater , it's the last step in the recreational dive training and the first step inside the dive community as PRO.